Patrick303
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 440i GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
We like the same authors. I loved the Reacher series. The older ones are the best. I got bored with some a few years ago but the last few were on track again. It blows my mind they cast Tom Cruise in the movies. Reacher was supposed to be huge! WTF?

I also liked Bosch, but haven’t kept up with those. I have a hard time with Clancy sometimes. He tends to get into so much technical details due his background, he loses me.

Did you ever read Nelson DeMilles John Corey series? Or Greg Isles Penn Cage series? Reading season is almost here. I love sitting outside in my lounge chair in the sun with a good book. I don’t read too much in winter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Patrick. I forgot Vince Flynn. You have to read him. He past away a few years ago and someone else picked up his Mitch Rapp series but his original books were awesome.
Thanks for all the suggestions! I haven't read anything from those authors yet, but I'll add them to my list.

A couple other series I enjoyed were the Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell and I personally liked the Michael Bennett books by James Patterson more than the Alex Cross series.