04-14-2016, 10:42 PM   #21
BentZero
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT Mineral White M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveInfante
Looks very nice. Just a word of advice from first hand experience, keep the sunroof shade open because when you are driving around in a cave the local LEO's will want to know why and will investigate. They also will assume you will just pay for the ticket. There's no way for them to measure the windshield so try and avoid the conversation if you get pulled over. If you can get a medical affidavit from your optometrist or medical doctor for light sensitivity then just keep that in your glove box. It's good for 2 years from the date it's signed.

I have the same tint specs as far as darkness although my windshield is 45% so a little darker.
Yeah, I'm gonna call the doctor that did my corrective surgery and see if she'll give me that document.

I actually usually drive with all of the windows open. I just haven't been because I can't roll them down for 3 days. I'm going back to the shop to get the rear redone due to a scratch they put into the tint when installing it. I'm considering going up to 18% when they do it though. I drove around tonight and if you didn't have your lights on behind me I'm not going to see you. Also, I'd need to get LED reverse lights. Stock lights are no longer bright enough.

6MT Mineral White on black M235i coupe
Build thread
Appreciate 0