View Single Post
      05-16-2019, 10:15 AM   #6
Joe240
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 C8 Corvette 1LT

Garage List
Regardless of what anyone says here, the best advise would be to tell you to get in a bmw with it and find out for yourself. 2 post in and you already have one saying yes, one saying no. Test drive a bmw with it and in a similar configuration (subs under seat, tweeters in triangle of the door, etc). Mess with the audio adjustments (treble, base, fade, etc.) and see how you like it. Take it for a test drive as well with windows up, windows down, loud, soft, everything. You don't buy a vehicle without a test drive most of the time, same thing with options. You don't typically buy them unless you have seen it in person, or have had something similar to it in the past.

In my experience, I thoroughly enjoyed the 2 series HK audio. However, the HK in my new Z4 isn't quite as good and I'm a little disappointed. It's not because of the audio quality, it's because of the low end thump. The 2er has the subs under the seat so you feel the bass. In the Z4, the subs are behind the seat on that back wall and you don't feel them a lot (even with the top and windows up).
Appreciate 0