03-21-2022, 12:18 PM   #12
JMcLellan
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2024 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocity+ View Post
The car already has a Wavetrac LSD and 265/35/18 very sticky 100 treadwear Nankang AR-1 rear tires, so traction is probably as good as its going to get for a F22. My next suspension mods are going to be Powerflex rear subframe bushing inserts and Dinan springs with the supplemental ride kit. They should help improve the stability at the rear under hard acceleration. I'm also considering camber plates and SPL rear traction arms.

I know that its a mild suspension upgrade but i want to retain reasonable ride comfort as well as improved handling, while preserving the factory EDC.
I like it and good to know those are some suspension options. I'm putting some 265-35-18's Michelin Pilot Sport 4s on the rears next week. Chose new wheels and tires this year instead of an LSD. That could be next depending on how much power I get out of my stock turbo with the Jb4. I'm not only trying to improve straight line traction but also increase stability in and out of corners. These cars in RWD are sloppy in my opinion.
Velocity+117.00