View Single Post
      07-10-2015, 10:42 PM   #37
ketema
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 M235i

I am considering this thread closed. Although it sucked having these issues and losing out on a bunch of drive time, I want to give credit to Donovan and Ground Control for taking care of the issue. They were world class with their support. I have the good fortune of being able to have choices. I am quite certain that the new GC monoball plates are fantastic. I will be testing them with the KW DDC kit right after I finish thrashing the Club sport kit that found its way into my hands. I am sure they are both awesome, and it will really force me to decide if the car is going to be single or dual purpose. Look for updates on my build thread, I won't be posting here any more.
2015 6M Black Sapphire Metallic | MPE w/Carbon Tips | Digital MP Steering Wheel | Carbon Interior | StopTech Slotted Rotors | Pagid RSL1 Race Pads | KW Clubsport Coilovers | DINAN Stage 2 and Carbon air intake | Clutch Masters Lightweight Performance Clutch and Flywheel | Hotchkis Anti-Roll Bars | Enkei RS05RR 18" Racing Wheels
Appreciate 0