View Single Post
      04-17-2021, 02:27 PM   #9
VAcurler
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 21 F23 M240i MT + 09 e90 328i

Thanks to jzeiler4 for the route recommendations. Picked mine up on Monday. Took some accidental detours getting to the Tail of the Dragon but those roads were awesome. I never figured out how to properly plot the map I built on Google Maps into my car so my actual route between Traveler's Rest and Franklin is a mystery.

I didn't make it to the Tail until 9 pm so I had the road to myself but it was too dark to see anything but the road. The closest comparison I could think of was driving up to Pikes Peak in Colorado except 2x as fast. From the Dragon I made my way to Huntsville (Space Museum) and then Memphis & on to Rock Springs.

I finished with a drive up AR 7 between Rock Springs and Eureka Springs following the https://www.motorcycleroads.com/moto...eureka-springs website.

It did not disappoint, however DO NOT STOP IN EUREKA SPRINGS. EVERYTHING CLOSES AT 9 PM AND THE BAVARIAN INN RESTAURANT IS CLOSED. I stayed in the BI Hotel and it was straight out of the late 70s/early 80s. With the restaurant closed it was a waste of money and time and I should have either stopped in one of the earlier towns or kept on to towards Bentonville.
Appreciate 1
jzeiler4320.00