View Single Post
      04-19-2018, 01:18 PM   #4
capt_and
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 m240i

First track event... The Dinan spring were a huge let down. They made the rear too bouncy thus making the car a little more difficult to corner. Should've waited for the Ohlins... I also noticed that the open differential made it very tough to anticipate what the car was going to do on throttle out of a turn. There was a ton of oversteer. THe shop owner was very responsive and actually met me at the shop on a Saturday to take a look at the car and see if there was anything wrong that caused the issues. He also did a realignment at that time and dialed back the rear camber to -1.7 to help with traction. We talked about what needed to be done to make the car predictable and I decided to go ahead and do the Ohlins along with the m perf diff (which is made by Drexler).

Build quality of the Ohlins were... Wow. I almost didn't want to put them on the car... They are very pretty to say the least.

At this point, the BC Forged wheels are taking a little longer to produce than anticipated so I am still rocking the stock wheel/tire setup.
Attached Images

Instagram: @Capt_and

Last edited by capt_and; 04-17-2020 at 09:21 AM..
Appreciate 6
Dylan861330.00
Viffermike1753.00
zikolai10.50
amw896582.50
Poochie9104.50