View Single Post
      06-16-2020, 07:17 PM   #13
RMNB
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2021 440xi CPE BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efftooto View Post
I, like you, am running Stage 1 93 on my '16 M235i and quite enjoying it! Torque to the extreme! I drove my car stock for 3 yrs. while still under warranty so I can enjoy this upgrade for the time being.
Question for you though, how are you liking the H&R springs? Do you have a current pic of your setup? Thanks!

Chris
I've had H&R on a previous 335i which at the time was a bit much but I got used to it. A bit harsher ride but nothing awful. I prefer a softer ride actually which I had Koni FSDs on my last E92 and it was probably the best car I had since it was 2012 and the steering was heavy so I felt in complete control and ride was perfect. The m235i is just ok its about the 'look" really. If I had to do it over again I would pick up a 2013 M3 DCT, valvetronic exhaust and love every second of it. Just not a big fan of bmw's breaking down on me though. Had a few 550i's and we just got rid of them because of the wonderful N63tu engines. TERRIBLE!

For now I'm content with keeping it like it for a while. Maybe next summer I might jump on an M car.
Appreciate 1