03-30-2023, 03:30 PM   #51
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky1 View Post
How do they compare noise, comfort, tire wear and grip (dry and wet) wise?

Been thinking of switching to using them on non-M cars; like you starting to dislike burning money on tires if not necessary. Though I have to admit I've loved every Michelin tire I've ever owned both summer and winter.
The main thing for me is the tire wear seems to be better w the Indys.
The PSS seems to be gone too fast, it's kinda insane how I used them all this time until recently. I'm not too concerned about noise or comfort but I don't notice any real difference for me. The grip has been great dry and wet. Like I said, probably don't push my car as much as many of you guys but for my use, I was just literally burning $$$/rubber using PSS, i.e. both are pretty much the same for me except the PSSs are almost 2x more expensive *and* I needed to change them more often since they wear faster.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0