View Single Post
      07-01-2017, 01:25 PM   #32
Sportstick
Major General
Rep
Drives: '15 228i and '24 X3 sDrive30i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwinterr View Post
The same thing happened to me today on my 2017 M240i (lifted wiper up, attachment disengaged, and the metal arm snapped back, hitting the windshield and cracking it). This seems to be a possible defect in the wiper attachment, and will mention to BMW the next time I'm in, but I digress.

Called Safelite and got a quote for an OEM replacement for $630. Does this seem like a proper price (for some reason, I imagined it to be much higher)?

Of course, my deductible with progressive is $500, so it looks like no claim for me...
Sorry that I do not know, as I never saw the amount....you have a deductible on glass? With zero deductible on glass, I've not become familiar with prices.
2015 228i 6MT/Track Handling/Tech/Cold/Premium/Lighting/Driver Assistance/KCDesign Strut Brace/M2 LCAs/Rogue SSK/BBS SR/PS4S/ER Chargepipe/AA Intercooler/Dinan Shockware/MPerformance Spoiler/Black Grilles/Xpel Ultimate PPF & Prime XR+ Tint/Adam's Ceramic/no CDV
2024 X3 sDrive30i/MSport/Premium/Dynamic Handling/Shadowline/Parking/Xpel Prime XR Plus/Weathertech Cargo Liner
Appreciate 0