Thread: Comfort Access
View Single Post
      04-07-2014, 07:00 AM   #34
damills
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M2

Another case of the brochure was a mistake, wonder how many real mistakes we have. I have lost confidence in the ordering system I know that. What I use to order is what I use to get on the previous too many to mention cars

Maybe if enough us got together and petition BMW to rethink this option and the HK (EQ/Logic 7 minus the 4 extra speakers)

I personally don't want the sound of the engine coming thru the speakers, I want the inside of my BMW to be quiet to enjoy the quality music.

All their cars at a minimum if you order HK should get the surround sound, number of speakers are dependent on car and room in the car. IMO, to put a fake engine sound over the speakers is pretty lame.

I have watched some of the stuff on bmw.tv where they say they take the sound of the car very seriously whether from the exhaust note to the interior audio. BMW really has too many of their hands ijn the pie, Im afraid with all the new models coming out to produce more cars to increase total amount sold but IMO, there are only so many BMW buyers out there because someone wanting the active tourer or one of the other new 12 models coming out after spending so much on a BMW may select another manufacture much cheaper than the equivalent BMW, economic times will dictate what the buyers purchase, only time will tell. I just hope because BMW is such a well engineered and unique brand it doesn't start causing them economic problems and we will start getting less well engineered cars due to cost cutting just to make it in the market.

Appreciate 0