04-10-2019, 08:17 AM   #40
Lynx_Rufus
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: M240ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tslbmw View Post
Hello all! Well, after a long hiatus, I'm finally coming back to my Bimmer roots. My first car back in my college days was a 91 318is 5MT, followed by an 01 330i 6MT, and now, on 3/19/19, I placed an order for a 2020 m240i 6MT. After one test drive, I was smitten w the b58 engine. The power is just flat out awesome! So, I thought I'd share my order and purchase price w you guys:

2020 m240i
Alpine White
Black interior
Manual tranny
Premium Package
719m jet black wheels
Adaptive full LED lights
Harman/Kardon
Black kidney grilles
Carbon fiber rear spoiler
MSRP $51,935
Discount $6,081
Adjusted Price $45,854
Dealer business tax $92.87
Processing Fee $579
Va Tax $1926.97
Non Tax Fees $70.75
Balance $48,523.59 OTD

My dealer said he will pass along any BMW incentive for the 2020 model when/if they become available. Fingers crossed there's a cash incentive in May or June.

My car went into "production" on Friday 4/5 according to My Garage and I now have a VIN

I couldn't be more excited and have thoroughly enjoyed reading all of your helpful posts over the last 6 months.

Thanks for all the useful info you didn't even realize you were passing along to me.

These next 8 - 10 weeks are gonna be brutal, but boy is it gonna be a fun summer!

Cheers!
Tony
Welcome and congrats! Looks like a nice build and a good deal. You're right about the wait, it will be brutal. Here's a really detailed post on how to track your car all the way to delivery if you haven't seen it yet. https://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh....php?t=1181156.

Are you going to take delivery at your dealer or at the performance center in SC? Seems like there are pros and cons to both. On one hand, I'd already have my car if I took delivery at the dealer (perf ctr builds extra time in their scheduling so they don't risk having cars delayed and frustrated owners.), but everyone really seems to enjoy the delivery experience down there. Looking forward to Monday! (Not often I say that...)
Appreciate 0