View Single Post
      01-04-2020, 03:50 PM   #42
cooolone2
Captain
Rep
Drives: 20' M240iX B58, 01' 330XI E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona_550 View Post
Fyi, the hyper flashing reported by others may be related to the "bulb test" feature that sends momentary electrical pulses to the bulb to test its integrity (this is how the car knows that you have a bulb out). The electrical pulse is not strong enough to light up a bulb, but strong enough to turn on an LED. When you change the bulb to an LED, you can use Bimmercode to change the reverse light from "bulb" type to "LED" type. This turns off the "bulb testing" and no flashing should occur. FWIW, I updated this setting, and have no hyper flashing. Good luck!
Ok, so I ordered the alternates as ALIexpress just wouldn't submit to my requests, lol. Couldn't get the site to complete the order, so weird. So Amazon to the rescue, Hahaha.

But I put one bulb in and it didn't light. Is programming from "bulb" to "led" a must? I haven't done anything in Bimmercode yet, will if needed if course. Really didn't want to change anything if I could avoid it. Although that stupid warning on start up does need to go.

Anyways, let me know, thanks.
Appreciate 0