View Single Post
      06-29-2020, 10:44 AM   #129
MLJR235
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235I

Happy to report a completed install over the weekend on my 235i. Big thanks to the main man himself, K8_M235I, for his awesome willingness to help out, even if my questions were dumb or repetitive lol. In all honesty, the install is not horribly challenging or hard. It looks daunting but I knocked it out in 3-4 hours max with simple hand tools, car on stands.

For reference, I am using the M-perf shift knob and not the oem one. I can tell you as soon as I made that first 1-2 shift, I knew this kit was something special. Like everyone who has already done the install, this IS how the manual cars should have been made from the factory. The feel is flawless too, transmission mounts are perfectly matched for this kit. I could not detect any negative noise or vibrations on my way to work today, only quick short throws.

I could go on and on about how great it is, it's that good. Everyone that bought this kit is in for quite a treat when you get it installed and take that first drive.

Anyway, I just want to say thanks again to K8M235I and Rogue for making this a reality. This is what forums are all about, people helping people achieve a similar goal.
Appreciate 3
K8_M235i476.50
Sportstick4655.50
dradernh4413.00