02-24-2016, 11:31 AM   #10
CanadianGatorBacon
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: M235i (holy crap!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amgeater2 View Post
I tell you the you people are tough, the FREAKING CAR is 570hp and way lighter than the M2, can you GUYS appreciate something !!! Nothing is good enough here now a days. BMW makes an M2 you guys want all F goodies on the Car and dont want to pay for them.. this crow makes me wonder why WTF bmw made the 1series/M1 and now the 2 series/M2 bunch of cry babies !! go buy a Fing mini
Ha, seriously?? Most of what I read on here is blind adoration of anything BMW or anyone else does. The car may be a mechanical marvel and a paragon of weight savings, but we don't have any details describing what they've done to hit these numbers. So, it's kind of hard to comment on that other than this or this or this or this or this or this or this or this . And aren't you kind of sick of that? All that aside, this is a design nightmare. Not only that, but it pales in comparison to what other tuners have done aesthetically (Manhart comes to mind).