08-01-2020, 02:37 PM   #2494
BimmerDimmer6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F80 M3 6MT / 2019 Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
You made 120% on stocks that you picked with your eyes closed? That's impressive! Oh wait! You didn't actually do that you are just saying you could have. Well at least tell me you made 120% or more on stocks you picked with your eyes open?

I am not paying anyone anything. I was referring to this thread and not a investment group so I don't know what you are going on about. Rmtt is a nice guy that has helped me with some picks that have worked out well but that doesn't mean I think he is a fortune teller.

Let you know how what works out for me? I started out with money I was going to spend on a Vegas trip in April. I have since pulled my initial investment out. I did not care if I lost my initial and I certainly don't care if I lose "house" money. My regular job only takes about 3hrs per day so this has given me something fun to do with my spare time so yes, messing with penny stocks have been worth my time. I don't think anyone is asking for you to waste your time on them?

I think you have made some assumptions here that are wrong. Wouldn't you agree?

I also didn't ask for you to be impressed and certainly don't care if you are or not. If this thread is not for you the please find one that is more inline with your laking. Have a good day.
Look pal, I don't give a fuck if its Vegas money, strip club money, or beer money, money is money, and the goal is to grow and protect it, at all costs.

Like I said, I wish you the best, but please only play with money you can afford to lose. It will bite you in the ass eventually.
Appreciate 2
chris7197334.00
tigermack474.50