Nuckle
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2023 Defender X

Quote:
Originally Posted by BimmerDimmer6 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuckle View Post
I am am not sure how this thread is a pump and dump thread? Seems like just a few guys trying to make some extra money. I am up 120% since April 1. Anyone that thinks we could pump a stock with 5 or 6 people would be mistaken.
Under normal circumstances that would be impressive, however you have to understand these are extremely volatile markets. I could have closed my eyes and picked stocks on April 1st and been up 120% right now.

Is messing around with a bunch of penny stocks really worth the hassle? Because I'd beg to differ.

I wish you the best, but let us know how that works out long term... paying monthly for a random guy to "pick" stocks and all. There's a million and a half schmucks doing the same damn thing.
You made 120% on stocks that you picked with your eyes closed? That's impressive! Oh wait! You didn't actually do that you are just saying you could have. Well at least tell me you made 120% or more on stocks you picked with your eyes open?

I am not paying anyone anything. I was referring to this thread and not a investment group so I don't know what you are going on about. Rmtt is a nice guy that has helped me with some picks that have worked out well but that doesn't mean I think he is a fortune teller.

Let you know how what works out for me? I started out with money I was going to spend on a Vegas trip in April. I have since pulled my initial investment out. I did not care if I lost my initial and I certainly don't care if I lose "house" money. My regular job only takes about 3hrs per day so this has given me something fun to do with my spare time so yes, messing with penny stocks have been worth my time. I don't think anyone is asking for you to waste your time on them?

I think you have made some assumptions here that are wrong. Wouldn't you agree?

I also didn't ask for you to be impressed and certainly don't care if you are or not. If this thread is not for you the please find one that is more inline with your laking. Have a good day.
Appreciate 2
chris7197334.00
tigermack473.50