Originally Posted by bmtespar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertt09 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hello!

My car is a F22 from 2018. I followed this guide to enable EBT using Bimmercode https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...446&page=2

It enabled office, contact photos and multi phone link, but I'm not able to either receive or see any message within the iDrive screen.

Are someone also facing this issue? Are there any other parameter that should I code?

Thanks in advance!
Are you using an iPhone? If so delete the Bluetooth connection by selecting "forget device" then pair the phone again. Once it has been paired. Tap the blue icon next to the connected device and turn on "show notifications".
Quote:
Quote:
Hello!

My car is a F22 from 2018. I followed this guide to enable EBT using Bimmercode https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sh...446&page=2

It enabled office, contact photos and multi phone link, but I'm not able to either receive or see any message within the iDrive screen.

Are someone also facing this issue? Are there any other parameter that should I code?

Thanks in advance!
Are you using an iPhone? If so delete the Bluetooth connection by selecting "forget device" then pair the phone again. Once it has been paired. Tap the blue icon next to the connected device and turn on "show notifications".
I already did that, but it is not working
I can't see any Message menu btw, but the option to show it up is checked on in the Customize Menu option.

Is there any speed limit in order to receive notifications?

Thanks dude!
But you do see the option to "show notifications "?

I didnt read the post you linked. Is that for coding NBT Evo? That is the head unit you have and the coding is different. If you look in the coding section, I made a post about activating CarPlay and I left the coding lines for EBT
Yep, the show notification option is there.

I will try with those codes! Thanks mate!!! I'll let you know whenever i try it!
Appreciate 0