View Single Post
      07-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #76
cxp213
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_and View Post
There isn't very much weight to be lost unfortunately.
2:04 on older RS4s. As a matter of fact, they are the same tires as the last time I was there a couple months ago. I am not too bummed out since it was my second time there and the first two sessions were spent on trying to remember the nuances of the track.
The cost is significant... Even ignoring labor, parts alone are eating up my money. The MCS suspension alone is $7.5k...
Which is why I am buying a beater Miata for practice.
What's your vehicle weight without you in it (at your last outing)?

2:04 is pretty good, but it sounds like there's still at least a couple seconds left to be trimmed from what you're saying and given the mods on the car. Videos of the 2:04 lap?

Wow, I knew you'd be spending some decent coin, but not to that extent. Do you mind sharing the breakdown of the cost, or even the total cost of all you're doing to your 240i? Wish my pockets were half as deep, or maybe I was just spoiled to have been running my tired old 350Z as my track car for so damn long. Then again, my spec is to specific class rules so it's not an "unlimited spec" like you're doing to yours.

Lol, wasn't this car supposed to be a practice car so you don't risk track damage to your P-car?
Appreciate 0