View Single Post
      05-21-2020, 12:43 PM   #26
XutvJet
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
So when moving to Sport mode (not +) you have push traction once to remove or is default on ? (appears on for me, I think)

You also can hold for 5 second to turn everything off, but only in Sport+ mode ?

I have no intention of turning all off, and even at track will use standard Sport mode (dont have LSD). And while I've had enough squirrely cars in past, this computer stuff tougher to gauge.

Thx for clarification.
Pressing the traction button doesn't add another mode on top of Sport. Pushing the traction button puts you in Traction mode (burbles, light steering, soft shocks, Comfort throttle, and reduced nannies). Holding the traction button for 5 seconds puts you in DSC Off (burbles, heavy steering, hard shocks, Comfort throttle, eLSD, and no nannies).

If you don't want all the nannies off, then you want either Sport+ or Traction.

Sport+ is pretty awesome with a true LSD out back. There's far less nanny intervention than was there before the LSD. It's my favorite driving mode after adding the LSD.

I can't understate how awesome the LSD is. https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show....php?t=1493261