View Single Post
      05-30-2023, 11:03 AM   #313
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep
Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobacs View Post
I neither cried yes or no because I personally do not have the information required to make an informed opinion of what the right call is, simple as that.
In that regard you can never form an opinion about the strategic or technical side of F1.
Because all teams and all drivers will always have more information. (but that doesn't mean they make the right decision)
However, all who cried noooo were right. Just as everyone that switched to inters (that is: pretty much everyone else).
So in that regard it was like HAM/MERC in Hungary, and arguably NOR in Sochi.

In all those situations, one can ask oneself "it could've", but it doesn't matter as it "didn't"
The level of "informed opinion" is always very much up to debate (when is an informed opinion 'informed'?), but then again, no opinion at all is also very boring.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t

Last edited by GuidoK; 05-30-2023 at 11:08 AM..
Appreciate 3