View Single Post
      05-25-2023, 04:18 PM   #1
boldorider4
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 220i F22

13-03 6WA Kombi retrofitted to 15-03 F22 (after previous NBTevo retrofit)

Hi everyone!

So, I got a used and virginized 6WA cluster kombi made on 2013-04-09 and retrofitted it to my 2015-03 F22.
I found out that the old BKOMBI entry in the SVT had to be deleted and written into the car VCM SVT-Target so E-Sys can correctly display the KOMBI in the ECU list. I think someone is already familiar with this issue because it was discussed in other forums, so thanks everybody for those useful posts!

So I finally managed to code the Kombi to my car FA and also got the selected gear to show on the cluster (which was also a common issue...SPA_IST_GANG_ENABLE --> nicht_aktiv!!!).

Now I have one new issue, namely the directions on the cluster display are not shown in the correct color table: at intersections you will see the roads displayed in gray but the arrow pointing into the direction to go are also displayed in gray, making them basically invisible.

After a bit of research, I figured the problem is the parameter:

KOMBI CAFD:
NAVICOLOR_TABLE --> from neue_farbtabelle to farbwelt_id5

but because my CAFD does not show farbwelt_id5 as an option (it only shows neue_farbtabelle and alte_farbtabelle), I guess the issue is that the 13-03 firmware of the cluster is too old. Do you guys agree with this theory? Or maybe the firmware of the NBTevo (which was retrofitted and updated) is just too new (22-11) and therefore only supports 6WB?

So I guess the only thing I can try is flash the cluster with newer firmware than 13-03. But I also read that the I-Step gap between FEM and KOMBI shouldn't be too big otherwise the FEM (and possibly more ECUs) would need to get flashed as well. My current FEM firmware is still stock, therefore on I-Step 15-03.

So my question to you guys: does anyone have an old enough PSDzData Full that doesn't deviate too much from 15-03? Maybe from 2016 or 2017?
Appreciate 0