View Single Post
      12-31-2022, 06:04 PM   #6
info@ezcarbonfiber.com
Banned
Rep
Drives: BMW G82 M4

Other than the car part, I am a Producer, I take contract from Volvo and Ford.
First of all, yours looks good, keep working on it!
Here is some info about business world:
1. when I pick a photographer / cinematographer for a case, its not just looking for someone take good photos. He needs to match my need. Such as if the style match the brand and clients will be happy about it. The lighting set up of the photographer's preference, how sharp and how agressive he is good at?
2. You need to be efficient. lovers and people who is doing it as hoppy may have great skills, amazing out come, super clean shot and very deep understanding.
But if you want to make money, you need to finish the job in worst condition. There will be so many needs, positions, back grounds, locations and you only got 1-2 days to provide 10 (if not 20) professional level photos and meet the requirement. So we are talking about your worst, instead of your best.

These requirements won't disappear if you charge less money. The job will be easier, clients may not be very picky, but you need to deliver what they pay for, instead of what you like.

In the end, you can simply just keep it as hobby, share and post them online with your marks on, if someone like me need some extra photos ( is very normal that production companies purchase from outside when they have package deals), we will pay you the right of use your work.
Appreciate 2