View Single Post
      04-13-2021, 04:13 AM   #3
ngl
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 228i

I'm also thinking about using the B port for the accusump so it allows me to change the oil in it when doing oil changes. The A port would be blocked by the thermostat.

Physically the only difference I found between the S55 and N55 thermostat housing was the diameter of the oil ports, not sure if the thermostat is different, so I went with the cheaper version.

I just got the valve today, how would I go about monitoring when it works ? Just monitor when the pressure switch gets energized ? Or you mean replacing the air gauge with a pressure sensor ?

It would be nice to have the exact pressure captured by the data logger to see exactly what pressure the accusumps holds in each corner and how it intervenes when the oil pump looses pressure.

I remember your posts about the AN fittings, I learned from your experience and decided to go with a reputable brand from start, thank you for sharing that.
Quaife LSD | BC Racing Coilovers | H&R ARB | F8x LCA+TS | Wiechers Strutbar | Mishimoto CAI | Mishimoto Oil Cooler | Mishimoto Oil Catch Can | Mishimoto FMIC | VRSF DP | Masata TIC | Masata CP | DV+ | Custom Kline Exhaust | GTS Style Roll Cage | Sparco Evo QRT | Brey-Krause seat mounts | Schroth Profi 2 ASM 6p | 10" Android HU| xHP Stage3 | BM3 | RaceCapture Data Logger
Appreciate 0