Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I am gonna throw one at you, before you dismiss it, read the reviews. I genuinely think you won't lose money on it when you go to sell it.

Jaguar XKR-S.

In a bright colour it certainly unique and yells "theatre". It sounds amazing, goes like stink and handling better than you'd expect for a GT car. Infotainment is appalling but who gives a crap, proper V8.
I probably need to go and look at one of these again. That interior has not aged well on the normal XK's, but I thinjk the XKR-S interior is substantially better if I recall. I love the F-Type, but no back seat makes it a non-starter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtwo3 View Post
S550 coupe... like this one:

Just ever so slightly above the $60k budget, but pretty low miles, super comfortable, and I love the look.
Those are lovely cars - but not really an 'event' right? Very lux, but I don't think it's something I would want to turn and look back at after parking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R N M View Post
Maserati GranTurismo out of your choices.

The only thing I don’t like about it is that it drives like a GT and not sporty. Meaning the steering is not direct, transmission is slow to shift and brake pedal is not firm. Its more like a Mercedes in terms of driving inputs rather than BMW.

Have you considered M6?
Yeah - I am not really looking for a true sports car feel, though, right? I've got the i8 and Alfa 4C for that. Looking for something that is 'special'. The Granturismo engine note and styling really stands out to me in my opinion.

M6 is nice - but not really a 'unique' looking car, but that could just be me.