View Single Post
      10-23-2020, 07:42 PM   #95
danyosun
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 E92 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftercorbu View Post
No rubbing. My rear offset and 255 tires are known to be a safe fitment. To run 265s you will need to be in the 53 offset range.
I wasn't planning on running 265, original plan was to run 255. Didn't even think of 245, a slight more stretch for clearance and possible negative camber might be an option? If you're running ET43 on 255, it's doable then right, just a poke of around 7mm from my calculations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expert@ApexRaceParts View Post

https://www.2addicts.com/forums/show...8;postcount=31

This guy is running 19x9.5 ET43 in the rear. The angles of these photos make it tough to see, but it will definitely poke as others have pointed out and may rub under suspension compression especially with wider tires.

On one of his post he said no camber, no spacers, no rubbing and just a slight poke. So seems doable. He's on M Performance Springs, I'm on Dinan Springs. Also, I wasn't planning on running wider tires, I was aiming for 255.

I guess my main goal is to try and avoid using a 5mm spacers. If I can add a little negative camber and maybe stretch the tires more (245?if that's even advisable) to fix the tiny poke, I'm willing to do it if it's a slightly more aggressive and dialed in fitment.

Forgot to mention, I plan on tracking this car so I would end up with around -2.25° negative in the rear, which I believe should clear roughly 8mm or so. Therefore, the more aggressive ET43 should not really be poking at that point based off how I calculates everything and imagine it would be.
Appreciate 0