View Single Post
      05-09-2018, 08:56 AM   #9
KB34
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2015 228i xDrive M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveInfante View Post
It's not any more work or money for me so why not. I don't have emission testing or inspections in my state so I can do what I want. I tend to do things that most people don't so this is right up that alley. I'm hoping that it will be a little less obnoxious than a straight muffler delete because of the tonal differences. At most it's going to cost me $30 and some time, which i have plenty of lately.
I would really like to hear it to compare. I have a straight delete, but the 8 speed auto so it isn't that obnoxious. I really like hearing all the different custom exhausts everyone tries, I searched and found nothing on this other than pictures.

I feel like the people who would benefit the most from this are those who live in areas where they have to have parts inspected and certified.

This is a similar concept to what I did on my 3rd Gen Camaro when I still needed it emissions inspected. Left the shell of the catalytic converter but put a straight pipe through it after I hollowed it out, inspectors saw a cat, it passed because the O2 sensors were turned off. They were none the wiser.

My Other Cars: '18 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack; '78 Pontiac Trans Am 455

Future Cars: '19 RTR Mustang Ecoboost
Appreciate 0