View Single Post
      06-19-2020, 07:34 PM   #98
Devil doc
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M240ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
wow thats awesome, and looks like not much else out there. You went 235/40 yes ? 5mm spacers enough for front ?

any issues with fit ? Poke ? You go 3 or 5mm up front ? how far off strut they say ? thx for all the info

Man cleaned up and blinged, thats gonna look fantastic
Yes I went with a 235/40r18 for now, so far no rubbing of any sort also keep in mind my suspension is stock. I will definitely switch over to something wider like a 245/35r18 or even wider than that for my next set of tires. Look at the last picture and you will see the amount of room.

I bought a pair of 5mm/3mm spacers, while the car was on the lift I placed the 5mm spacer in the front and the 3mm in the back, giving me a final front et39 and rear et41; However. I will be flipping the spacers so I can run the 3mm in the front for a lil less poke and the 5mm in the back for a more flush look. Keep in mind this is for a 235/40 tire, once I go wider, I might need to return them back to a front-5/rear-3 as I currently have them.

You can see the amount of room with the 5mm spacer in the front, it’s pretty decent. I could probably fit my index finger between the rim and the strut, so there’s plenty room in there.
Attached Images

Last edited by Devil doc; 06-20-2020 at 03:14 PM..
Appreciate 1
SerenVoX146.00