Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '17 F22,15 E84 M Sport,02 R53

Garage List
2017 BMW M240i  [0.00]
2002 MINI Cooper S  [0.00]
2015 BMW X1  [0.00]
See below for my thoughts so far. - No regrets! - Ohlins, Turner monoballs, full poly bushing in the rear, M3 LCA's

Caveat - I am still on my winter wheels/tires - will update when I get the summer wheels/tires on.

Ride - I have the coilovers set to the recommended settings from Ohlins for the street. It firm and well damped non of that 'pitching' back and forth that occurs with the factory suspension.

Steering feel - Ground control camber plates with the monoballs and F80 LCA's make a major difference in front, the car feels very precise and you can actually feel the road. I have to say if you do nothing else, this is a must do mod.

Rear subframe poly and Delrin diff bushings - There is none of the 'squishyness or squirelly' feeling I felt when changing lanes under hard acceleration or over ruts in the road when it would feel like the back end was wandering a little. There is a little more NVH from the diff primarily - but if you're not really sensitive you will not notice it. The car feels more responsive when you gas it- like drive line lag is gone - I guess it feels more urgent or direct is a good way to describe it.

Handling -haven't had the opportunity to push it yet - but the car certainly felt more planted on the couple off ramps / on ramps I drove on heading home.

Lastly - I was not looking for the slammed look - don't get Ohlins if you want to slam the car - height is set at 10 mm less than stock.
Appreciate 0