06-22-2017, 11:02 AM   #49
jmwilson125
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drpoomanchu View Post
What are your opinions on your Meth experience. I have talked briefly with jmwilson in regards to it. I am FBO and i am very close to pulling the trigger on it.. i
Sorry I haven't had time lately to do a full update. I had some issues with a proper ground. My buddies fault. Then I got the system up and running with a single cm10 and it was running pretty beast. I know psi is not everything, but for comparison I was running 13 psi max on map 2, 17.5 psi max on map 7 with E30 (fuel pump was struggling), 19psi max with map 3.

Then was talking to some guys about going to a dual nozzle. I ordered a cm5 and cm 7 and made the switch with my system. I added in Home Depot push fittings for convenience, but then decided that's a bad idea.

They seem to handle the pressure fine, but I'm not sure how the seals will last over time being exposed to methanol. I also realized that the solenoid should be as close to the nozzle as possible. Also I found out I had a kink in my line.

Currently I am going to put in a new line with all brass compression fittings and the solenoid right next to the nozzle. I have been too busy to work on my car lately so that is why you haven't heard from me in a bit.
Appreciate 0