08-18-2021, 11:40 PM   #905
vrooooom
New BMW owner
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2 LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcoZandrini View Post
I think a better option for you is to buy the Audiotek-Fischer MATCH 7UP BMW amp. It's plug and play, and is tunable using the Audiotek-Fischer (free) app on your laptop. That's what I with my car and the sound is much better. Additionally, the amp allows you to interface directly (and digitally) with the amp via Bluetooth or via USB. The use of a direct, digital input bypasses the head unit's crappy digital to analog converter-much better sound. Also, the amp handles lossless audio files such as FLAC. They sound fantastic.
Did you also upgrade your front to the Etons and reconnected your centre back on? To improve the soundstage, this thread recommends disconnecting the centre.

How do you directly connect to the amp's DAC converter? So an iphone would have a choice of connecting to the HU... or the amp's?
2018 BMW M2 LCI BM3 Stage 2 + MPE + FTP charge pipe + MST V2 Inlet + TurboSmart DV + CSF FMIC + AA Hi-flow Downpipe + Turner Rear Shifter Bushing + Wiechers Strut Brace + Bilstein B16 PSS10 + Apex VS-5RS
Appreciate 0