NEFARIOUS
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 06 330xi (TRADED IN)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
i just read it and holy SHIT you were pissed my guy. what happened afterwards?
AMC looks like they do (or at least used to, their website is 2004 built) govt contracts, i'd assume they weren't paying a lot but at least would be paying.

also, im VERY curious as to learning why you felt the need to pour your heart out and call them names instead of a calm but stern statement of "screw you and your company, i quit"
This was 4 years ago, so things changed a lot...
  • For one, yes... I WAS really pissed off LOL... As you saw, I had a ton of turmoil and he was just stringing me along.
  • Another reason? I REALLY wanted to let him know what a piece of shit he was since I felt sorry for the other coworkers.
  • Not to blame it on him, but I had a VERY verbose friend. Great guy and helped me through a lot (even financially), but after he assaulted his wife half a year ago I cut him out of my life, but now I've noticed I can get to the point MUCH easier.
  • Also back then, I was going through depression, my social life tanked, so an already-wordy me was... Extra wordy since I had nobody to talk to except the unwilling participants of BimmerPost... My sincere apologies to the OG's.
  • To answer your question and elaborate further, the main parent company WAS AMC, but we didn't land too many contracts while I was there since he couldn't follow through on things (of course). They have a subsidiary for consumers called Fuji Labs, but I don't think they're active anymore... It's such a shame since the SQ306Be earbuds actually had pretty damned good sound quality and I'd be willing to spend $$$ on them if I was a consumer (I'm not a hardcore audiophile, but I know what I like), but he refused to make ANY sort of marketing effort for it.
  • I wound up having to get the Labor Board involved for the back-owed wages. It wasn't much, but it was enough to bring most of my bills current. Although my situation didn't improve (in fact it got worse for a while and it got to the point where I had to start a GoFundMe and beg for help), but at least now I'm thankful those days are long behind me, even though I still don't make enough to establish a savings or rainy-day fund.
::THE MACHETE::

Last edited by NEFARIOUS; 11-20-2018 at 02:00 AM..
Appreciate 0