08-04-2022, 04:26 PM   #1027
BGM-M3COMP
The Ben Shapiro of this place. I never lose! LOL
Rep
Drives: 12 plaids on order

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadruple VANOS View Post
Im thinking the economy tanking; combined with much higher finance rates will soften demand across the board. We can also add the fact that the supply chain should strengthen later in 2023… and the e-ray will further absorb demand. Im thinking that by 2024 we'll be able to get a Stingray allocation pretty easily. We'll have to see!
People thought it'd get better this year, in 2022. It hasn't.

Because the corvette is supposed to be "high volume", even a week shutdown at the plant can set things back dramatically.

I do believe the ERAY will absorb some demand but don't forget, a lot of people have NO desire for a hybrid corvette. They might not agree to the price (for all we know it'll be 92k etc), and the ERAY could very well be as tough to get as a z06.

I said it before that the stingray craze is far from over. I suspect towards the end of calendar year 2024 or even sometime in 2025 is when we might see some normalization with stingrays.

But i doubt it. This has been special to witness when they debuted the stingray back in summer 2019. 3 years later and it's still as crazy.

I know not everyone cares about corvettes but man it's cool to be a part of this lol. We welcome any new corvette fans.
Appreciate 0