z3papa
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 11 E92 M3 ZCP, 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by TajoMan View Post
Thanks for the tip.
I did ran 32psi front and back last time and it felt like I could even do 30 psi. I was kinda shocked how low I could go with this tire.

Weird thing is that I am not improving my time at all with this tire compare to MPSS (which I ran 45~48 psi in front).
I do need lots of ride along with fast drivers and see how they drive.
For sure, I don't know how to brake properly and put weight on proper tire.

I would love to do Grudge match with you but I already set up with my buddy on Saturday. (and I am not sure if I go on Sunday or not. If I do, I would do Grudge match with you)

See you on Saturday.
I am only going to run Saturday as I have grandkids coming on Sunday. To be fair, I'm probably in the top 10 in FS Nationally, so competing with me locally is a bit of a challenge. That said, the key is whether turnout is strong enough for us to space fair enough apart for you to ride with me and me to ride with you without getting crazy. When I first started, I asked a much faster friend where I could get faster, and his response was "everywhere". Your car, while not on par with mine in class, is pretty capable. When I ran one in Spartanburg, they told me my times where only matched by "some" of their instructors. They literally were chuckling over the radio when the first time came in disbelief.