01-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

F22 is finally home!

*updated pics of build progress below*

Performance Center Delivery in Greer, SC was on 1/3/2018. Left that afternoon about 1:30pm EST and drove it straight home to NW Indiana. I got home around midnight CST that same day... tired, but with a big on my face nonetheless.

The roads were somehow dry the entire way even with light snow falling at one point, and I managed to drive so defensively and evasively from other traffic that I literally had a perfectly clear windshield by the time I got home without even using my wipers once!

I was concerned about the super cold temps and the Michelin PSS tires, but that proved to not be an issue. No sidewall cracks and no issues with traction. I probably kept enough heat in them from when I left Greer (36 degrees F) to when I got home (11 degrees). Didn't make any stops besides the 2 rather quick fuel/meal pitstops...

Anyhow, I present my RWD 6-speed m240i in Melbourne Red over Black Dakota Leather:

Our beagle, Apollo, was apparently all too eager for Dad to bring home his new ride... he decided to shred up yet another one of his "chew proof" beds. Note the look on his face.. like he doesn't give a...

Last edited by CP911; 02-27-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Appreciate 5