01-20-2020, 11:17 AM   #9
FaRKle!
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 328d Wagon, M2 Comp, i4 eD35

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterDude View Post
I guess that's the challenge with aftermarket parts. There's no way to easily test-drive the change, unless you just do it.
This is why I organized a suspension demo/comparison day with other local F3x guys. You could see if there's any local F2x/F3x guys in your area that'd be interested in doing the same!

We had the following setups:
  • FaRKle!, 328dx F31 - Fat Cat Motorsports Stage 3 damper tuning w/ M-Perf & Hyperco springs, K-MAC camber bushings, K-MAC caster monoballs, Dinan 25mm front sway bar, KC Design 17mm rear sway bar
  • Andino, 328ix F31 - Bilstein B14, VAC Motorsports LCA monoballs, Millway camber plates, K-MAC caster monoballs, KC Design 17mm rear sway bar
  • Kreuz, 435i F32 - Ohlins Road & Track, SuperPro LCA and TS bushings, M-Perf LSD, H&R rear sway bar
  • jh_F30, 335i F30 - H&R sport springs, M-Sport dampers
  • moupe, 330ix F31 - Adaptive-M suspension
  • romemedrano, 335i F30 - M-Sport suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by WriterDude View Post
Yup. That's the easiest route (getting pre-installed monoballls in the arms). VAC Motorsports also has tension strut and LCA monoballs (that come pre-installed), but you have to call them. It's a quality kit though and I like how they have rubber boots sealing the monoball on theirs.

Please don't PM me for suspension recommendations unless interested in paid private consultations.
Appreciate 0