View Single Post
      06-14-2021, 02:43 PM   #3
PeanuKeeyes
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E34 | MX5

245/40 RS4’s are on sale. I run 245/40 RS4’s on 17x8 wheels with no issues. Obviously there will be a slight gearing disadvantage running these at 18” but your offsets and camber should definitely allow for fitment.

You will not be disappointed with how those Hankooks perform, if you go that route. They grip like crazy, and they’re extremely durable. Used in endurance racing for a reason. I’ve driven them in pouring rain on track and experienced occasional traction loss but it was always controlled and minimal and while pushing. On public roads when not going crazy, they’re completely acceptable in the rain imo. Keep in mind I don’t have nearly the same amount of torque in my 228i so your experience may be different. They’re also a pretty loud tire. Not too too bad, I get used to it very quickly, but definitely noticeable when switching over from my All Seasons.

I originally was on Conti extreme’s before getting the RS4’s for track duty. It completely changes the steering responsiveness and feedback through the wheel.

Last edited by PeanuKeeyes; 06-14-2021 at 03:06 PM..
Appreciate 1
AmuroRay2267.50