View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 01:34 PM   #1
DM94
Scotland
Rep
Drives: M240i

New M240i Owner

Hi all,

I finally pulled the trigger on an Approved Used M240i about a week ago after waiting quite a long time for the right car to come along. I wasn't after every option under the sun however the spec that I did want meant it was quite difficult to find - facelift model, built before June 2018 to avoid the OPF (this might be EU only), Black Sapphire Metallic, black interior, Pro Navigation, and Harman Kardon speakers - oh, and to top it all off, rightly or wrongly, it had to be a manual (for information, there are just under 5,500 M240is in the UK and only about 430 of them have a manual gearbox). The car also only has about 19,500 miles on the clock so it still feels pretty new which is nice.

It came with the standard 12 month BMW warranty so I don't really plan on modding the car at this point but it's quite likely that I will at some point down the line since you only need to do a few things to get a lot more from the B58.

The car was bought through a main BMW dealership in England and then driven back up to sunny Scotland (that's sarcasm if you can't tell by the photos).

Cheers!

Appreciate 4
harma24402.50
selbyp93163.50
willin11161.50