06-11-2018, 09:20 PM   #31
CP911
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 M240i 6-speed Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denk View Post
Nice, awesome wheels! I installed mine a few weeks ago, same sizes. Yeah, the rear is very aggressive. Actually the wheel is flush but the tire's rim protection bead does poke out beyond the fender, I'm running 255 in the back. I don't think you'll rub with the stock suspension. I've had a car load of guys squeezed in and have gone over speed bumps and some good dips without any rubbing.

Give the wheels some time to see if that rear is gonna be too much for you. I don't think it looks Donk and I'm super picky too although I think et50 would be perfect.
Thanks! Yes, they do look good now that I've had a chance to pull the car out of the garage and take a look around.

Still though, as crazy as it sounds, I've decided to forfeit these wheels so I can fund the LSD. I just feel the car needs that more right now than a 2nd set of wheels that ultimately won't get tracked and used as they should be. Maybe I'll splurge on wheels again next year after a couple of track days on the stock wheels + LSD, but since I didn't realize how much the car could use the LSD, I'll chalk it up as a lesson learned and move on from here. Sooooo who wants to buy a new set of wheels?