United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 AW M340xi

Garage List
2017 BMW X1  [0.00]
2016 BMW M235xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyTIM View Post
The ride is looking great crbalch! Not wasting any time I see. I love what you did with the front splitter. Turned out great. Any plans for the mirror caps? The silver is looking out of place. Lets see some interior shots. I recently did the carbon fiber interior and really like it. Keep up the good work!!
Haha wasted no time at all...did the interior within a few hrs of taking delivery! I did my 135i piecemeal and I wanted to get the bulk of my mods ordered and installed as soon as possible this time around.

Appreciate the feedback on the front splitter. Mirrors are going to be vinyl wrapped in matte black asap. I plan to try it out myself and see how it turns out. If it fails, I will go with some painted IND caps most likely, or just take it to a shop to wrap real quick.

The carbon trim is so nice, I could not be happier with it. My favorite part is by far the gear selector lever.. The trim by the iDrive controller is also great because I rest my hand on that as well and the carbon feels great. I will put up a few interior shots later tonight!
Appreciate 0