07-26-2018, 04:35 AM   #6
cdn240cab
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: M240 Cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhunter View Post
Costco premium gas is supplied by Husky. If you look at the red pump nozzle there is a small Husky logo.

The quality is good. I've been using it for 5+ years on my 135i and now on my m235i.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixhunter View Post
Costco premium gas is supplied by Husky. If you look at the red pump nozzle there is a small Husky logo.

The quality is good. I've been using it for 5+ years on my 135i and now on my m235i.
Costco usually gets its fuel from the closest refinery, which can differ from province to province or state to state. In Alberta, where I was in the industry, Costco used Esso (Exxon Mobile) supplied fuel, not sure if this is still the case? Additive packages are poured into the delivery truck through a top hatch and mix during transport and delivery to the designated gas station. Costco gas is good quality, and due to the high volume they pump, is probably some of the freshest gas you can buy. I personally wouldn't hesitate to fill up at Costco. Husky is the name of the company that supply the nozzles, so won't represent who supplied the fuel. I hope this helps
Appreciate 0