View Single Post
      01-21-2019, 01:54 PM   #5
meloHYPE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M240i Convertible / SOM

Garage List
The wheels came on the car, and were port installed. I love them. I bought the car 3 states away, did the paperwork electronically. I had never seen the wheels in person before buying, and I like them more than I thought I would.

I was hesitant to buy a car remotely, without visiting the dealership, but they had an offer hard to turn down. Msrp, with M wheels and pedals was $63k. They listed the car around $53 on their website, but applied any potential rebate along with their discounted price (previous bmw owner, military, etc). When I called up, I said I qualified for two rebates (2018 model discount and current student). They discounted those two rebates from the already rebated price. So, I purchased the car at around 22% off MSRP, somewhere around $48.5k pre fees/tax. Granted, it’s a 2018 and was purchased once ‘19s were out. I also negotiated discounts to Dinan (20%) and M perf (15%) parts and labor. I’ve modded cars in the past, and decided to stay under warranty as much as possible for this one. I can’t think of anything else to do at this time, other than a mild drop with springs and spacers.

I’ll update some more photos soon. Thanks for the comments.
Appreciate 1