View Single Post
      08-25-2016, 05:58 PM   #3
suchpro
Serbia
Rep
Drives: BMW 320d (G20)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
It's your company that ordered this car and a very basic car at that. It costs money to have options blame your company not BMW. Does anyone buy a manual car like the Active a Cruiser and even stranger to be a company car as a manual. BMW New Zealand doesn't import manuals any more even on special request no manuals.
BMW's sports seats are some of the best I've had the pleasure of owning. I wouldn't purchase a BMW without M Sports option now. I'm not saying the basic BMW is poor it's good for the money but you have pay to get even better just like your company would do charge more to a customer for a better product and service.
I agree it's not BMW's fault I got an SE. However even for that price range seat belt height adjustment something so simple is not present. Why?

Don't get me wrong, I like it I mean the stupid quirks are there but the engine is amazing the driving dynamics are very nice. It's a nice car. Bottom line it's a good car you get what you pay for.

As far as the M Sports, I don't really like the body kit. It's same on almost every model and to me it looks outdated. The interior however, I like the M sport cloth seats very much.
Appreciate 0