CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWILUVU View Post
Its not BMW drivers. As soon as you look at the car's styling, you know whether or not there is going to be a race. Tinted windows, loud exhaust, aero mods. The more poorly the styling, the better the chance for a chase or a race. The most reckless weaving through traffic drivers I see are driving WRXs. The full-throttle speed-rip drivers I see are BMWs. I would gladly deal with any of these over a drunk driver.
Yep, fuck the drunks and the texting assholes.

I'm not really an aggressive driver, but I will just go around the idiots not paying attention. If you can't decide if you want to go 20 mph or 55 mph, are all over the road, or seem lost, I'm going around you. Have some courtesy for those driving around you. I worked on a farm in high school, and was often the slow guy driving a tractor down the road to another field. I'd always pull over and let people go by because I know what it's like to be stuck behind those who don't.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0