United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW M2

Garage List
2018 M2 LCI  [10.00]
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by dphjr View Post
Just wondering if any Houstonians here knew of any good roads in or around the Houston area to push the car a bit. Not going over the speed limit, of course.
I'm not sure of local roads in Houston with the ongoing construction in the North, South, East and the West areas of Houston all at the same time. Daily traffic seven days a week should be illegal and is utterly ridiculous but unfortunately has become the norm.

There are plenty of good driving back roads up north in Montgomery County, mindful of the local authorities, use radar. After break in period I plan on going up to Odessa for a weekend. 80 MPH speed limits in very rural areas with few to none highway patrol(mostly none)! I look forward to hitting triple digits on desolate roads <- me with hands on the wheel, take note of the facial expression!

EDIT: With a posted 80 MPH speed limit, if one were to be clocked at say 90-100 MPH, it would be no big deal "round these parts". Yeah you read that correctly, LOL! But seriously you may get pulled over but no ticket. I've yet to see a state trooper or highway patrol doing radar on the highways through Odessa.

Last edited by 1ChrisRuck; 02-24-2015 at 12:47 AM..
Appreciate 0