View Single Post
      10-24-2013, 06:37 PM   #103
ozinaldo
Brigadier General
Portugal
Rep
Drives: 1M

I can see a kick-ass M2 trying to get out of this rather politically correct, modern and elegant M235i

If it happens and if BMW decides to do it right, without considering market overlap, what it would do to M4 sales etc., which for me also means that if it mixes the best attributes of 1M and M235i, that M2 can be better than both and a very attractive small M car indeed.

This is my hopeful side, a bit day dreaming a M2 CSL too; my practical side tells me that after all these strong numbers (including a price ready to fly away with options), accessories, M Perf. parts etc. there may be a slimmer chance of seeing one

Guess we need to wait and see.
BMW 1M-SOLD-: TECH: Evolve Race+N55mids, Evolve IC, Michelin PSS, ER cp, aFe filter, CDVx, Vorshlag camber plates, BMS OCC EXTERIOR: trunk spoiler, blacklines, black grills, IND goodies INTERIOR: Alcantara steering wheel, steel pedals, custom mats, MPower e-brake.
Appreciate 0