Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by P2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by P2 View Post
Goof off is acetone. I hit it with that and got almost all off. There are some specks I cannot get off. The vinyl wrinkled. I tried some light heat and it wrinkled more. Looks like shit. My advice is if it does not immediately come off with 91% alcohol then give up. Looks like I'll be buying a new one for 90$.
To things. First soak it with VLR then hit it with heat, mine was wrinkled and came back. Second don't spend $90 for a new one with labels, might as well talk to IND at that point and get a virgin set from EU with no labels.

I have my set from my F23 that I removed the labels and they look really good, my OCD motivated getting the EU ones. If they will fit in your car and you're interested let me know my debadged ones are just wrapped up in the garage on a shelf.
Hmm. I remembered you had them wrinkle and did heat. Forgot about the VLR. I have Aerospace 303. Wonder if that would do the trick? I'll give it shot later and report back.
I think just get them wet and heat the specific product isn't hugely important.
I let it sit over night in my 100F garage and the vinyl shrunk back. I applied aerospace 303 and it looks better. However, burnishing is visible from scrubbing. I think I'm going to try and fashion a way to mount my gate transmitter overtop of the bad area. I hate that thing on the windshield anyway. Second option is to by Euro spec. I'm in Brussels and Frankfurt often. Third, order from your guy.
Thank you for offering yours. Different part on the F23 and F22.
Appreciate 0