05-22-2020, 01:27 AM   #3
IchMagMunchen
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M240i

Shop around

Hi datf15h

I think you should try for a significantly better deal, compared to the quote you posted on the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by datf15h View Post
Looking to lease a 2020 m240i. Not a lot of 6mt near me but I'm ok with holding out for a good deal. Can anyone weigh in on if they think this is a good deal?

More room to negotiate here? We've been talking for a couple weeks now. The last thing to get removed from the balance was a "Desert Protection Package" (window tint and whatever) and "Kahu" (some vehicle tracking package). Balance is nearing 5% off MSRP

thanks for your input
I bought my 2020 M240i 6MT, didn't lease. The dealer discount was $1500 below the invoice, which should be 8 to 9% off the $53000 MSRP. This discount is in addition to the $3000 manufacturer rebate (finance/lease credit). The dealer discount should be the same for leases too, I believe.

Mine was a custom order though, not a car in stock. Ordered in November 2019 and picked up the car in February 2020. Since you are OK holding out for a good deal you could try ordering. That also means you can shop around with every dealer in your area too, until you find one willing to order for a decent price.

How/whether the current factory closures will affect ordering is another question.

Good luck and happy shopping.
Appreciate 0