Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend actually is fiend the keyword in your statement .
In other words : The RB16B-fiend will be #Sir7ewis nightmare !

Note : I was just reading a Dutch article . It said : "Will the new W12 give the 8th world title to Lewis Hamilton" ?

In short : As I said 90% car / 10% driver
Please check the Russell boy in the W11 !

Interesting side notes :
• Bottas just said : I'm not hurried to get my 2022 Mercedes contract !
• Martin Brundle just said : Lewis H. goes through stress , and tension situations by his one (1) year contract .
Because he knows the RB16B will be all over him ..

My note : I didn't said "MAX"
I fully understand the theory, my friend. If that is the case why didn't Sir Lewis lose the 2017 and 2018 challenges? The Ferrari was a faster and better car over both seasons. The 2017, especially, was called The Diva because it was hard to handle. It took until mid-season for Sir Lewis to come to grips with the chassis when he went on a run. BOT didn't do so. He isn't the driver Sir Lewis is and cannot squeeze the best performance from a car over race distance.

This will be a season that Max will have to prove himself against a rated driver. He had that chance with RIC and didn't do so well. Based on statistics and teammates Max is a great driver...I admit this. But he is no Sir Lewis. This goes for any part of Sir Lewis's career from beginning to end.

Sir Lewis is the best. Period. End of story.

Cheers, my friend!
-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1