Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Jean Todt knows what the W12 dimple is my friend . But his lips are sealed by money !

Approved by the FIA ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Well my friend , what you can read here is actually not hilarious => https://www.motorsportweek.com/2021/...cedes-in-2021/

I know that "YOU" know what will happen if the RB16B is fast enough !

As you know It's actually "W12 vs RB16B"
I hope you have been well, my dear friend!!

That article is nothing but speculation poured over innuendo and means nothing. I could write the same thing. The points I see in a continuing theme is that RBR has copied many Mercedes innovations at the rear and on airflow but haven't addressed the one problem they seem to have: The front end and it's air management problem. The front end is too strong which MAY mean the rear end is weak but not necessarily. They have some adjustments made to the rear but without synergistic development, they may shift the balance of the car towards the rear and end up, "Chasing Aero". They developed the RB16 up to the end of 2020. Mercedes stopped working on the W11 in July or August of 2020.

As I told M5theonlyone, be afraid. Be very afraid.

We have an exciting weekend coming up, my friend. Make sure to check in!!!

Cheers-mk
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1